As you may know, we have implemented various new protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and staff during this time. We are open!
• We are limiting access to the hospital during this time. When calling the office, our receptionists will provide instructions on our new protocols.
• Upon arrival for your exam, we ask that you remain in your car. Please call the front desk to make us aware that you have arrived. You will be instructed further.
• Your pet will be taken from your person into the hospital for treatment.
• If possible, we ask that you be prepared to pay for services via credit card not cash. Our reception team will contact you one the bill is finalized and approved. The payment process will begin over the phone.
• For all other purchases and refills, we ask that you pre order your supplies over the phone. We will collect payment via credit card, if possible, at the time of your order.
• HOWEVER, we do have an online pharmacy that can deliver directly to your home within 3-5 businesses days and heavily encourage you to use this feature if able.PLEASE SEE: https://greenwoodvetcare.vetsfirstchoice.com
• When you arrive for pick up, please call the desk for further details.
• Refills can still be requested via email, however should be paid for via telephone.
• Due to current circumstances, we are not able to accept any refunds/exchanges at this time.
• If you or a family member are ill, we ask for your consideration. If your pet is not experiencing an emergency, please stay home. If the patient must be seen, please notify reception of your health status.
Again, we are open for business and intend on remaining open to care for your pet(s).
If you are unsure of a policy, please call.
Please take care and protect your families. We are in this together and are here to help.